Monday, October 08, 2007

Another Piano-Fantastic Song

Here we go again,...

Afortunatly, more beautiful songs emerge on earth from the mind of genious!!! The fact is, think about it,.... what would we do without music?

This one is not as "anonymous" and good as the Sioen's one I posted few months ago but it's good enough to be posted as well (at least, part of it).

I'm sure you will recognize it immediatly since Levi's chose this song for its World New Commercial. Enjoy it ;)

Once I had a strange love,
a mad sort of insane love,
a love so fast and fierce I thought i’d die

yes once I had a strange love,
a pure but very pained love,
a love that burned like fire through a field

And, Once I had a strange love
a public acclaimed love,
the kind of love that’s seen in magazines.

And then there was that strange love
that vulgar and profane love,
the kind of love that we don’t talk about

You see i’ve had some strange love,
some good, some bad, some plain love,
some so-so love, and c’est la vie…

but just let me proclaim that, out of all the strange love you’re the strangest love I’ve ever known….


“Strange Love”, by Little Annie Bandez.

Check the video too:




दविड़ पेरेज़

No comments: