Friday, October 19, 2007

Alive

Hi everybody, Hi you.

Look the title of the post,... that's how did I feel when I was with you. I felt alive, I enjoyed life so much that I remember those days like ones of my best. But sometimes life is not like we want. For this reason, I want to tell you this:


"Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened"

Read carefully the sentence. I think is quite important lately.

I'm very sorry to have hurt you , I'm glad to have made you happy. You will never be alone. You will always have a piece of my heart. Relationships don't always succeed, friendships sometimes change, but I want you to know... no matter what else happens to us, if you need to be listened, if you need a friend, if you need somebody to trust, if you need a hug... I will always be here for you.

Smile Chloé, Smile!

दाविद पेरेज़

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to u, now, I know the meaning of happiness. I'll always smile, David... I'll always love u, honey...

I kiss u, te hecho mucho de menos butterfly ;)

Your dear friend : Chloé.